Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.back to top
Nevada State Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 5 - 7 business days.
Fed Ex Ground
Fed Ex 2nd Day Air
Fed Ex Next Day Air
- A Nevada State College ID is required for all returns, book buyback and transactions by check.
- The original cash register receipt, Nevada State College ID and NSC schedule are required for all returns.
- Returns from credit card transactions will be credited back to the original card. The original credit card and register receipt is required for return credit.
- Items must be in the same condition as when purchased, with price marks and/or tags attached.
- All refunds are subject to the Bookstore Director’s approval.
- Non-textbook merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 14 - 30 days of purchase if items (see below) are in original condition and are currently in stock.
We are unable to accept returns on the following items:
- Sale Items
- Study aids, Test prep
- Data storage devices
- Items in broken or open packaging
- Special Orders
General Merchandise Refunds:
- Non-Textbook Merchandise
General books may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Other merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase if items are in original condition and are currently in our stock.
- Defective Items
Defective items may be replaced by the manufacturer. Please return such items with receipt to the Bookstore for further information.
- A Nevada State College course schedule and/or drop slip, all receipts and a Nevada State College ID is required for all eligible textbook returns.
- Textbooks are returnable for up to 5 business days from the date of purchase, but no later than Friday of the first week of classes for each semester or mini-term term.
- Textbooks for dropped or cancelled classes are returnable until Friday of the same week as the last day to drop for a full refund.
- Textbooks that are sold shrink wrapped are not returnable if the shrink wrap has been removed.
- Textbooks that are sold with CDs or other media materials are non-returnable without those items.
- Textbooks that are sold as a bundle cannot be returned as separate items.
- Textbook returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Defective items may possibly be replaced by the manufacturer. Please visit the Bookstore with such items and all original receipts for further information.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our customer service department at: 702-992-2340back to top