- A valid Nevada State College ID is required for all returns, and transactions by check.
- The register receipt and personal identification are required for all returns.
- Returns from credit card transactions will be credited back to the original card. The original credit card and register receipt is required for return credit.
- Items must be in the same condition as when purchased, unopened, and with price marks and/or tags attached.
- All refunds are subject to the Bookstore Director’s approval.
We are unable to accept returns on the following items:
- Sale items
- Study aids
- Test prep
- Data storage devices,
- Items in broken or open packaging
- Special orders.
General Merchandise Refunds:
- Non-Textbook Merchandise
General books may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Other merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase if items are in original condition and are currently in our stock.
- Defective Items
Defective items may be replaced by the manufacturer. Please return such items with receipt to the Bookstore for further information.
- A Nevada State College course schedule and/or drop slip, all receipts and a Nevada State College ID is required for all eligible textbook returns.
- Textbooks are returnable for up to 5 business days from the date of purchase, but no later than Friday of the first week of classes for each semester or mini-term term.
- Textbooks for dropped or cancelled classes are returnable until Friday of the same week as the last day to drop for a full refund.
- Textbooks that are sold shrink wrapped are not returnable if the shrink wrap has been removed.
- Textbooks that are sold with CDs or other media materials are non-returnable without those items.
- Textbooks that are sold as a bundle cannot be returned as separate items.
- Textbook returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.